Keto Holiday Left-overs Casserole
This week we bring you a delicious and versatile recipe that we are calling a Keto Day After Thanksgiving Casserole or a Keto Holiday Left-Over’s Casserole. This is a great solution to deal with your left-over holiday meats such as Turkey, ham, goose, or even beef. You can turn those left-overs into this delicious and easy to make casserole. This recipe will be a hit with your entire family and they may like it better than the holiday meal itself.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Holiday Left-Overs Casserole
- 16 oz Riced Cauliflower
- 8 oz chopped mushrooms
- 4 cups Cooked leftover turkey, ham, or beef
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp sage
- 2 tsp 21 Seasoning Salute or a Similar Season Blend
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
Cheese and Sauce Mixture
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp 21 Seasoning Salute
- 1/2 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Using a 9 x 13 casserole dish, grease with butter, coconut, or avavocado oil cooking spray.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Begin by sautéing your onions in butter until they are softened. Remove your softened onions, and using the same pan add more butter (2 Tbsp). Add your chopped mushrooms and brown and soften your mushrooms.After your mushrooms have softened and become slightly browned remove them and add your cooked onions and browned mushrooms to your casserole dish and set aside.
- Using the same skillet add your 16 oz of riced cauliflower and let it cook until it is slightly brown and soft.
- Add your 4 cups of chopped turkey to your casserole dish and stir into your onions and mushrooms.
Cheese and Sauce Mixture Instructions
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard (add additional seasonings if desired). Whisk to combine.
- Add sauce into your casserole dish and combine well. Add 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese. Mix to combine with other casserole ingredients.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown
- Let set 5 minutes before serving.Enjoy!
ESTIMATED MACROS PER MYFITNESS PAL
- Servings: 10
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 25g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- NET CARBS: 2g
- Protein: 16g
ITEMS TO PURCHASE FROM THIS VIDEO:
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.