Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
Here is another super simple holiday recipe. Great for that last minute potluck, or family gatherings, or for when company drops by invited or not.
With this recipe you get the best of two desserts in one. It’s like pumpkin pie and cheesecake but without all the work —- this will be a hit at your next family event, or other occasion.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- 7.5 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 4 - 8 oz softened cream cheese We recommend Philadelphia brand because its has general 1 carb per serving
- 2 tbsp Artificial Sweetener of choice Stevia, Splenda, Eryrithol
- Seasonings to taste Cinnamon, Ginger, Allspice, nutmeg
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Combine puree and softened cream cheese. Beat well. Add preferred sweetener to desired sweetness.Season with spices as preferred. Beat well with hand mixer.Add Heavy cream. Beat until soft peaks form.Pipe or spoon into serving dishes.Top with additional whipped cream and spice garnish for presentation.May be made ahead of time and refrigerated.
ESTIMATED MACROS PER MYFITNESS PAL
- Servings: 6
- serving size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 27g
- Carbs: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- NET CARBS: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
*to reduce the sugar content use less pumpkin.
ITEMS TO PURCHASE FROM THIS VIDEO:
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.