Keto Strawberry Sweetheart Pie
HELLO CJSKETOKITCHEN FAM! This week we bring you a delicious and easy to make recipe for a Keto Strawberry Sweetheart Pie. This recipe is excellent share with that special person in your life on Valentines Day. It’s a pretty easy recipe, with only one component that is baked which is the crust. This is really two recipes in one, and the short break crust recipe can be used in multiple recipes and is good for you to have in your keto food arsenal.
We used a 8 inch spring form pan, however a regular pie dish will work just fine. We added a extra bit of flare with the thin slices of strawberries around edge of our pie, that was more about presentation than necessity so that is optional. If you are concerned about eating the strawberries, from a Carb perspective Strawberries come in at about 6 net carbs per 100g (3.5 Oz) of berries. We estimate that this pie will serve approximately 10 people with pieces about 3.9 ounces (111 grams) in size. We of course do not recommended that you eat this entire pie in one sitting by yourself, it’s meant to be shared.
We hope you enjoy this recipe.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Sweetheart Strawberry Pie
Short Bread Crust Instructions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener. Stir in melted butter until dough comes together and resembles coarse crumbs.
- Turn out into a glass or ceramic pie plate. Press firmly with fingers into bottom and up sides. Use a flat bottomed glass or measuring cup to even out the bottom. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Let cool thoroughly.
Pie Filling Instructions
- In a blender or a food processor, puree the strawberries (the strawberries can be fresh or frozen - just watch for added sugar with frozen). Transfer to a medium saucepan and whisk in the gelatin. Set over medium low heat and bring to just a simmer, whisking to dissolve the gelatin. Let cool 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, sweetener. Beat until it holds stiff peaks.
- Pour in cooled strawberry mixture and beat until blended. Spoon into the prepared crust and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and fresh berries.
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.