Caesar Chicken is the perfect melt in your mouth chicken recipe! It’s creamy, simple, and filled with flavor. This effortless baked chicken recipe only has 4 Ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to make. It’s one of the absolute BEST weeknight dinners out there.
My absolute favorite thing in the world are easy casseroles, I have about a million of them, and I never get tired of making (or eating) them. But this delicious melt in your mouth chicken is just another amazing recipe to add to the list of uncomplicated dinner recipes your whole family will love.
Baked Chicken is one of the best things to make for weeknight dinners at home. It’s tasty, it’s simple, and it’s so versatile.
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken!
There’s nothing worse than dry and overcooked chicken. You won’t have that problem with this juicy recipe, because this melt in your mouth chicken is anything but dry. So moist, so creamy, so delicious! You’ll come out with the best chicken every time.
Creamy Caesar Chicken is the perfect EASY CHICKEN RECIPE to make for a crowd because you can spend time with friends instead of spending time in the kitchen.
This moist and tender chicken is as easy as smothering the chicken in caesar dressing and parmesan cheese. The parmesan helps to thicken the sauce and it all bakes down to cheesy creamy perfection.
No need to even season the chicken because the caesar dressing already has enough flavor to go around. However, some simple garlic, salt and pepper would be perfect. I of course used my beloved garlic seasoning from Johnny’s.
You can make Caesar dressing…if you prefer to make your own. Most bottled products are fairly low in carbs.
SIMPLE STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Just place the chicken thighs in a baking dish(I seared mine, but that is optional)
- Smother it in a Caesar dressing and sour cream mixture SO creamy
- Then bake chicken in the oven for about 30 minutes at 375°F.
- Broil the chicken at the end for just a couple of minutes
- Then cover it and let it rest before serving.
What I love most about this easy chicken recipe is that the Caesar sauce covers the chicken, allowing it to cook but protecting it from drying out. It helps to bake the most perfect, moist, flavorful chicken. Completely and utterly fool proof.
This Caesar Chicken Recipe can be eaten on its own, served over rice, served with sides like potatoes for carb eaters, asparagus or broccoli….or shredded and turned into amazing tacos and more! The possibilities are endless.
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers
- If you have leftover chicken, store it in an airtight container in the fridge. It will last for 3-4 days, but if you want it to last longer, you can keep it in the freezer. Frozen leftovers will stay good for 2 to 3 months.
- To reheat your chicken, heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until warm. You can also reheat them in the oven if you cover your baking dish with foil. Cook at 350°F until chicken is warm, then uncover the baking dish and broil for a few minutes.
CJ’S FOLLOW-UP TASTE TEST:
This dish was the Bomb! Really flavorful and tasty and our kids really enjoyed it. This isn’t a dedicated keto recipe but it is definitely keto friendly coming in at 1 net carb. Simple, simple to make which is great for busy weeknights. Enjoy!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another very popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our Keto Family.
Baked Caesar Chicken
- 2 lb chicken thighs or breasts
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup caesar dressing prepared or fresh
- 2 cups parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sear 2 lbs of chicken meat(optional step). Line an 8x11 inch baking dish with a layer of chicken.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Combine sour cream and Caesar dressing. Whisk to combine. Pour over chicken. Spread evenly.
- Season if desired. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Broil one minute if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.