This loaded casserole is full of buffalo chicken flavor and so good right out of the oven.
It comes together quickly by combining roasted veggies, chicken, and a homemade quick-to-make creamy buffalo sauce.
This Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole upgrades classic buffalo chicken to a high-protein, veggie-loaded recipe. Freezer-friendly and ready in just 45 minutes, it’s great to make ahead of time for a quick dinner.
Serve it on its own, or pair it with your favorite sides for a filling high-protein, low-carb meal that suits a variety of dietary needs.
Our buffalo chicken casserole is more than your average hot dish recipe. Featuring all the comforting warmth you look for in a casserole, it’s lightened up, veggie-loaded, and given a boost of flavor from the creamy buffalo sauce.
Made with tender chicken, roasted cauliflower, and a creamy hit of blue cheese… this buffalo casserole is easy to modify to suit your flavor preferences and dietary needs.
This buffalo chicken casserole is one recipe you’ll want to keep in your arsenal to come back to again and again, here’s why:
• Utilizes healthful ingredients like flavorful chicken, rich cream cheese, and fresh vegetables.
• Is freezer-friendly, meaning you can prepare an extra batch or two for easy weeknight meals.
• Features familiar flavors in a creamy sauce for a recipe even the pickiest of eaters will be excited to eat. Non-keto eaters could use pita, or some other dipping food.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1 head cauliflower cut, roasted
- 2 TB olive oil for roasting cauliflower
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing or ranch
- 2 tsp salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 1/4 cup green onions optional
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheese any kind
- blue cheese crumbles optional; garnish
- Roast your cauliflower at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until tender. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl combine cream cheese, buffalo sauce, dressing and seasonings. Whisk together well.
- Combine chicken and cauliflower in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour over the buffalo mixture. Stir well to combine. Add cheese. Mix again.
- Bake 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Let cool 10 minutes. Garnish with additional dressing and blue cheese crumbles if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com