Autumn is calling….the leaves are falling. So let’s make a low carb high fat spiced treat you will want to make over and over again!
Serve as keto desserts, keto snacks for those mid afternoon cravings or just for a sweet treat. Fat bombs are great for keto newbies, and us OG’s, wanting a healthy snack and simple bite.
Snickerdoodle is a classic flavor combo. The star of this dessert, the cinnamon, is a keto-friendly spice.
Not just flavorful, but it also has a lot of health benefits.
You may want to look for the Ceylon cinnamon variety rather than the more common Cassia type. It really is heart smart and great for blood glucose control!
The only hard part about this recipe is waiting for these to chill!
• Combine: In a bowl, place all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Make sure to use cream cheese and butter at room temperature. This is to ensure a smooth outcome.
• Chill: Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes so that you will be able to handle it better later.
• Shape: Take the mixture out and shape it into balls by scooping and then, rolling. I use a cookie baller for consistency.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Snickerdoodle Fat Bombs
- Combine all ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- On a parchment or silicone lined baking tray. Scoop balls using a cookie scoop or 1 1/2 TB. Glaze with optional low carb frosting.
- Freeze 45 minutes or overnight. Store frozen. Remove to soften before eating.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com