It’s that time of year again when you find yourself thinking what am I going to do with all this leftover food!?! But I can help! Instead of making soup, why not dress up your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and turn it into this easy turkey rice casserole!?!
It’s super tasty and a great way to use cooked turkey just hanging out in the fridge
This Turkey Rice Casserole is the perfect way to use up your leftover turkey after Thanksgiving or Christmas. This dish only takes a few minutes to put together and it’s creamy, hearty, and filling. This leftover Thanksgiving casserole is a real crowd-pleaser.
This leftover turkey casserole is filled with turkey (of course!), cauliflower rice, and tons of other delicious flavors.
It’s a great opportunity to use up extra ingredients that you didn’t end up needing for the holiday feast. And you can always make substitutions based on what you have. I used broccoli, but other veggies would be great too!
Casseroles of this kind, often use condensed soups….. This casserole has its own velvety sauce that is made from scratch!
It works perfectly for creating that mild, creamy texture for which casseroles are known. Creamy. Yummy. Nothing from a can. Win/Win for my family, and our low carb lifestyle.
While this casserole is wonderful for Thanksgiving, turkey leftovers… Any type of cooked chopped meat would be delicious here.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Keto Cheesy Turkey Rice Casserole
- 2 cups turkey cooked; chopped
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 oz broccoli florets
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning blend
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp herbal seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 TB melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a sauce pan combine cream cheese and heavy cream. Warm and combine until melted. Stir in sour cream and seasonings. Whisking to remove lumps.
- Add in cheese, whisking constantly on low heat until smooth. Set aside. Toast riced cauliflower in a lightly oiled pan. In a bowl combine veggies, chopped turkey, and cheese sauce until combined.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, pour in mixture. Smooth out evenly.
- Combine almond flour and cheese. Add melted butter. Sprinkle over casserole evenly. Bake casserole 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com