Looking for something fun delicious that is great for appetizer, snack, lunch and dinner?
Italian Deli roll ups promise to keep you satisfied. Layers of provolone cheese, , peppers onions, and basil infused vinaigrette wrapped inside the salami and ham base, rolled up and cut in half.
The whole process costs only 5 minutes but offers more than that, it’s a fun, cool and delicious lunch, dinner, or snack.
These Italian Sandwich Roll-Ups would also be perfect for a trip to the beach or a day at the pool.
High in protein and healthy fat – this low carb recipes perfect for a quick meal on the go or for meal prepping low carb lunch ideas.
The flavors complement each other so well, and it’s ready almost as soon as you decide you want to eat them!
What I Love About This Italian Sub Roll Ups Recipe:
• Inexpensive ingredients, plus an easy homemade vinaigrette.
• Ready in minutes , so you can snack as soon as you’re hungry. Fully customizable.
• All the flavors we crave in a sandwich, no carbs needed!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Keto Italian Deli Roll-ups
- 10 slices ham deli lunchmeat style
- 10 slices pepperoni deli lunchmeat style
- 10 slices salami deli lunchmeat style
- 10 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 20 pieces banana peppers hot; sliced; optional
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pesto optional
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning Chef Paul pizza magic
- 10 toothpicks
- Layer the meat slices from largest to smallest. Add a slice of provolone on top.
- Add a small amount of red onion, peppers and shredded lettuce.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette. Roll up, pushing any loose fillings back in as you roll. Secure the outer meat edges with a toothpick.
- Serve immediately. Use additional vinaigrette for dipping if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.