Low Carb Keto Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake – A Holiday Treat
This week we bring you the first recipe in our series of 4 holiday Keto and Low Carb recipes. This week we present a Low Carb Keto Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake. This recipe was inspired from LowCarbYum.com (check out her blog) , however we made some changes basically because of personal preferences regarding the sweetness level of the cheesecake, we also used a 8 inch spring form pan instead of the 10 inch as mentioned in the original recipe. This recipe could also be made using a regular pie pan, or a casserole dish, however, spring form pans are much more affordable now and a handy kitchen aid to have around. This is sure to be the hit of any holiday gathering, it delicious, beautiful and most of all keto safe. You don’t have to feel left out, at those upcoming holiday events in fact the “carbies” will probably eat more of than than you will.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Low Carb Blueberry Cheesecake
- 32 Oz cream cheese (4 pkgs) softened Keep in mind that if you use say 16 oz of cream cheese that it would affect the thickness of the Cheesecake.
- 1 cup of artificial sweetener We preferred a monk fruit Eryithitol blend
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 cup blueberries (thawed)
- Preheat over to 350 degreesCombine crust ingredients in a bowl, mix well to form a dough.Take your dough and press into a greased springform or pie panCook crust for 7 to 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine filling ingredients, adding in eegs one at a time until the filling is fluffy and creamy and sweetened to taste. Add to crust.
- Puree your blueberries in a food processor or blender.Drop by dollops of blueberries on to the prepared cheesecake batter.Using a knife swirl the filling into the top of the cheesecake batter.Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutesAfter 40 minutes check to see if the center of the cheesecake has set, if should only be slightly jiggly...if you need additional baking time lower your oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake it an additional 10 to 15 minutes.Check often.Your cheesecake will need to set a minimum of 2 hours before serving, and ideally overnight. As the cheesecakes sets it will shrink and this is normal.Enjoy!
Items from the videos:
ESTIMATED MACROS PER MYFITNESS PAL
- Makes 8 Servings
- Calories: 291
- Fat: 42.7g
- Carbs: 10.4g
- 3 Fiber: 3.2g
- Net Carbs: 7g
- Protein: 10.6g
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.