This keto Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn’t be easier! Made with only 5 low-carb, good-for-you ingredients, it brings major flavor, but almost no time in the kitchen. Perfect for Meal Prep!
Chia seed pudding resembles tapioca, with its creaminess and little pops of tender, slightly chewy seeds throughout, but it is a healthier option.
When the chia seeds settle in the fridge with the almond milk, it naturally thickens, giving it a pudding-like texture and amazing flavor, lending itself to endless topping possibilities. It’s a snack or breakfast that will leave you feeling satisfied and light.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS PUDDING:
• Tasty way to add chia seeds into your diet. Chia seeds have an impressive amount of fiber and protein and are considered a superfood! Adding chia seeds to your day provides numerous benefits, including brain-boosting omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
• Can be eaten for breakfast, as a snack, or a dessert. The possibilities are endless when you have a simple base recipe for chia pudding. Keep it healthy for a quick morning pick me up!
• Easy overnight chia pudding recipe. Whip up a healthy snack to enjoy all week long! Make a few servings to store in the fridge and grab in the morning as it lasts up to a week. Alternatively, prep in the morning for a tasty dessert after dinner.
• Made with almond milk & very little sweetener. This recipe hits all the marks for a delicious diet-friendly recipe. Made with nut milk and natural sweetener, this chia pudding is gluten-free, low-carb, and keto.
• Healthy, kid-friendly pudding. Kids will gobble this pudding up, especially if you add in some of their favorites, like cocoa powder, fruit jam, Nutella, or peanut butter. It’s so creamy and takes on flavors easily for a satisfy snack or dessert.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen; mashed
- 6 TB chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 TB lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon oil optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TB sugar-free maple syrup Choczero
- In a medium(4-cup) bowl, mash blueberries with a fork.
- Add syrup, zest and extracts. Stir well.
- Add almond milk and cream. Stir well to combine. Add in chia seeds and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Stirring after one hour if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.