Who says breakfast has to be complicated? With just a few ingredients, these quick and easy breakfast recipes are super simple too.
Either you view breakfast as the most important meal that you take the time to cook up something delicious each day, or you’re just a grab something quick to kickstart your day.
No one really wants to spend a ton of time in the kitchen in the morning.
But you can still stay on course with your weight-loss goals and enjoy a breakfast that is not only good for you but doesn’t take a ton of time to make. Can’t beat that, right?
Whether you’re always in a hurry or don’t like spending more than a couple minutes preparing your breakfast in the morning, we’ve compiled these quick and easy breakfast ideas that will provide energy and nutrition!
Easy mini breakfast quiches:
If you want to eat a nutritious breakfast but don’t want to deal with the hassle of washing a bunch of cooking pans, this egg dish made portable recipe is perfect for you.
These individual servings make it a great option for those easy breakfast ideas when you just want to eat something and get on with your day. So many ingredient possibilities too!
Keto Mini Breakfast Quiche
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-n-half or Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup bacon Crumbled or 6 slices of cooked chopped bacon
- 1/2 lb breakfast sausage or 6 links
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 1 TB almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Seasoning to taste
- HOW TO PREPARE IT:
- Brown sausage and bacon crumbles in butter or bacon grease. Sauté pepper and onion in with meat when almost cooked through.
- In a mixing bowl whip, or beat eggs, cream, and seasonings. Add almond flour until well incorporated.
- Fill muffin tins with cheese on the bottom, followed by the meat/veggie mix. Pour in egg just to the top.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired. Bake at 375° for 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Second are a play on a recipe we made years ago…
Ham and egg cups:
This is the ham version, a bit easier and perhaps more economical than bacon. But of course feel free to mix it up!
This keto breakfast comes together in no time—seriously, they’re ready in less than 30 minutes…
Pretty much any lunch meat slice could be substituted in these. Cook your eggs to your liking following my directions.
Ham & Egg cups
- muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with 12 silicone liners. Line each cup with a slice of ham. Sprinkle with cheddar or cheese of choice.
- Crack an egg into each cup and season with choice of spices, salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through to desired doneness. 12 to 15 minutes(or longer) depending on egg preference. Eggs with continue to cook slightly upon removal from oven. Let cool slightly before serving.
Next is possibly the easiest breakfast of all:
Cheese fried egg:
This magical morning meal pulls together in a matter of moments. The crispy golden deliciousness of fried cheese comes together with egg gravy. Can you think of a better way to start the day? I can’t…
The simplicity of this recipe is where the beauty lies. Simple ingredients and tried and true cooking methods combine to create something new, and yet totally familiar.
Cheesy Fried Egg
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Place cheese on bottom of pan to cover. Let it melt slightly. Add egg. Allow to cook until almost fully cooked to your liking. You may cover with a lid to speed up egg cooking. Add more cheese to top if desired.
- Flip egg over to continue cooking the other side. Serve warm
CJ’S TEST FOLLOW UP:
I must say that these 3 breakfasts recipes were certainly delicious and versatile. Easy to make, and budget friendly as well. I enjoy these when we had them around. We hope you enjoy these three simple keto breakfast recipes!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.